Time’s Running Out! Last Chance To Support The Foorce
So, would you pretty please support us on Saturday as we participate in our last ever Central Park Challenge? We are now 75% of the way to our goal with only 2 days left to go and we need your help! To join us or donate to our team, go to this webpage.
We are so grateful for every penny and every body dedicated to this worth cause!
- Top 10 things to accept | lovenlearning on Top Ten: Things I Wish You Would Accept, No Questions Asked
- Michaela Searfoorce on Breaking News: Missing NYC Woman Rumored To Be Seen Crying In A Walmart Parking Lot. In a minivan.
- Karel S Karpe on Breaking News: Missing NYC Woman Rumored To Be Seen Crying In A Walmart Parking Lot. In a minivan.
This Week’s Favorites
- Calling All Special Needs Parents Who Need A Night Out
- Websites and Resources
- NYC Winter Recess Camps and Respite for Special Needs Children
- Teach Your (Special Needs) Child About Martin Luther King Jr. The Musical Way (Minimal Embarrassment Required)
- Current Openings At The YAI: Unique Special Needs Programs and Services Around NYC