“A Parent’s Guide To Bullying” Talk, Live on Facebook 9/20/12
- “A Parent’s Guide To Bullying” Talk Live on Facebook
- Thursday, September 20, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM — 01:00 PM
- Public Event
On Thursday, September 20 at 12PM ET, Dr. Jamie Howard, Child Mind Institute Clinical Psychologist, will present “A Parent’s Guide to Bullying” followed by a Q&A LIVE on Facebook. We’ll talk about how parents can recognize bullying behaviors and how to prevent them.
Dr. Howard will discuss:
- Types of bullying
- Risks for being bullied and bullying others
- Warning signs a child is being bullied or bullying others
- What parents can do to stop bullying and cyberbullying
No need to sign up beforehand, the event is free, open to the public and easily accessible.
How to participate:
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChildMindInstitute, click on the “Live Webinars” button, and watch the talk live on the day of the event. Ask questions, chat with fellow talk attendees and enjoy a live talk with Dr. Weder from the comfort of your own computer.
You can watch without a Facebook account, but in order to ask questions and chat, you must be logged in. Go to facebook.com to sign up for an account.
Trouble accessing the live stream?
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues or questions about the talk.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This Week’s Favorites
- Poems and Thoughts To Celebrate Special Needs Mothers This Weekend
- Monday Minute: The Red Feather
- Poems And Essays For Special Needs Dads
- Safe Haven Basketball Champions Division Starts December 3rd - New UWS Locations!
- The Water Cooler
- Top Ten: Easy, Quick and Delicious Recipes So Dad Can Do The Cooking On Mother's Day (or more realistically, so mom can make something easier than usual)