Home > Community, Events, Recommendations, Social Activities, Sports and Extracurricular Activities, Top Ten > Less Than 60 Days Until The Central Park Challenge – Come Out And Support The Foorce!
Less Than 60 Days Until The Central Park Challenge – Come Out And Support The Foorce!
Just a reminder that the big day is approaching….
The 2012 Central Park Challenge is on Saturday, June 2ndand The Foorce will be participating for our third consecutive year!
Not sure if this event is “for you?”
The Top Ten Reasons To Join The Foorce 2012:
or if you prefer a more traditional plea, go to our team website at:
We hope to have our biggest team yet this year. This event is incredibly family friendly with events for children as young as 2 (though we strap on an infant for the walk nearly every year) and walkers/runners of ALL ages. Each year we have so much fun and love meeting new people. I strongly encourage you to invite your own family and friends to join us as well! If you are unable to be there but would like to support us you can visit our team website (link above) to make a donation – every dollar is appreciated more than you know. Well wishes, happy thoughts and prayers are also all appreciated
If you have questions or trouble with the site, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you from all of us for your time, generosity and consideration as we support a cause near and dear to our hearts.
The Searfoorce Family
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This Week’s Favorites
- Monday Minute: Another Instance of James Traumatizing NYC Subway Riders
- Poems and Thoughts To Celebrate Special Needs Mothers This Weekend
- Websites and Resources
- Top Ten: Easy, Quick and Delicious Recipes So Dad Can Do The Cooking On Mother's Day (or more realistically, so mom can make something easier than usual)
- Hershey Park - discounted admission and info!
- The Magical Volunteer Fairy Visited Us This Week