Electronic Copy of Special Needs Sports and Extracurricular Activities
I sincerely enjoy receiving email comments and questions, and pride myself on replying personally to every last one when possible, even if it takes a week (sorry!). But, I have finally acknowledged that responding to every request for this handout since Friday’s meeting, while not impossible, is a much larger time commitment than anticipated. 5 long days, 1 fiercely dramatic 2 yr old and an equally unpleasant teething 12 month old later, I have officially given up.
So, here is the aforementioned handout, online for your bulk viewing pleasure! If you got an email from me saying “visit thefoorce.com for the handout,” you have arrived at the right post.
CLICK HERE to open Special Needs Sports and Extracurricular Activities in the NYC Area. FYI, this is an electronic version of the main handout distributed at each meeting (see Upcoming Events for future meeting dates). This handout was edited in October 2011 – I usually update the document 3-4 times per year, adding new programs, resources and events as I find them. Despite the abundance of amazing resources here in the city, I try to limit this handout to 10 pages or less, keeping it manageable.
If you see an error, are looking for information not listed, or don’t see a program/event/activity you think should be included, email me or leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This Week’s Favorites
- Monday Minute: Another Instance of James Traumatizing NYC Subway Riders
- The Magical Volunteer Fairy Visited Us This Week
- Poems and Thoughts To Celebrate Special Needs Mothers This Weekend
- Hershey Park - discounted admission and info!
- Top Ten: Reasons To Register For The 2013 Central Park Challenge TODAY (special photo edition)
- Top Ten: Easy, Quick and Delicious Recipes So Dad Can Do The Cooking On Mother's Day (or more realistically, so mom can make something easier than usual)